Dr. Ray Holdren is our Pastoral Counselor and leads our Marriage Ministry team. He meets with engaged couples before marriage in preparation for their marriage. He counsels with individuals, couples, married couples and families in the church and the community. He may also be reached for private individual, marriage, couple, or family appointments at the church (859-233-1551, ext. 109).
Dr. Ray Holdren presides over most of the wedding services at Central, though any of the ministerial staff would be happy to talk with you about a service. Central has an extensive wedding policy that is available as a brochure we would be happy to send to you upon request.
A Wedding Service in the Sanctuary or Chapel includes:
- Prepare/Enrich Inventory for the couple.
- Pre-marital counseling sessions with Dr. Holdren, (859)233-1551.
- Music consultation with Director of Music Michael Rintamaa (for more on music for your wedding, visit this page.
- Wedding Coordinator, Lynn Gray.
- Sound Engineer for sanctuary ceremonies.
- Dressing Rooms & Sitting Rooms.
- 55-plus candelabra for use in a variety of arrangements.
- Continuing support before and after your wedding.
To Check the Church Calendar about a date for your wedding, contact Lynn Gray at the church office at (859) 233-1551 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org